Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine Decor

I know, I am a little behind the times. But in this case, I figured "better late than never" would be acceptable. Now you can have a few ideas to think about for next year.
 It doesn't get much easier than this. Print and frame. Unless of course, your computer is out of color ink, like mine was, in which case it is print, color in with sharpie, frame. I got the art here.
 This one I saw in the background of another picture (here) and thought "I can do that". I took a frame and removed the glass, strung some ribbon, and taped on hearts. (In all honesty, I should have gone with the wider hearts or strung four rows, but oh well).
This was another fairly simple project- I cut out strips of cardstock 2" wide (11.5" long), folded them in half, and stapled the tops together like hearts, then stapled the hearts together to form the wreath. Add a ribbon to hang in one of the hearts and you are done. That idea came from here. The instructions say to use glue dots, but the glue dots weren't working out so well, so I ended up just stapling everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment