Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Holiday Neckerchief Slides

You know that you have posted too many pictures when Google tells you that you have exceeded your free storage allotment. Have no fear- I cheated and created another gmail account for myself and invited me to be an author. :) Now you too can know what this Cubmaster wore to Roundtable this month.
Isn't he cute. My mother-in-law gets the credit for him. A peanut glued on a leaf with a bit of pipe cleaner for the beak and some ric rac for the waddle. Add a couple of googly eyes and a bit of 1/2" PVC pipe and you are good to go. 
(the view from the back- in all honesty, he could be put on an alligator clip to make a bow, or anything else your heart desires)
Want to know what I am wearing next month?
I may add a little green bow if I remember to pick up some thin green ribbon.
 For added fun, I wrapped the PVC in ribbon. 
I would show you the spider and bat that I wore in October, but they are currently hiding in the abyss that I call my bedroom. If I find them, I shall share, but until then, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment