Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cooking Bread in the Car!





Don't believe me do you? This is called a Wonder Cooker Box (courtesy of our Relief Society Activity). Go ahead and google it. I experimented with a loaf of bread and took it in the car while we went to baby animal days at the American West Heritage Center. Unfortunately I didn't really have the right equipment, so water got in the bread and ruined it. Other than that it was a little dense but otherwise cooked. Dad hated it, Scott didn't care for it, but I bet Kevin would think it was cool. I'm going to try the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins next.

3 comments:

  1. Some day I'll remember to upload my photos backwards so they come out forwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I might have to try it. I think my car definitely will get warm enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really had nothing to do with the car. I just thought it was fun to tell people I was cooking bread in my car.

    ReplyDelete