Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Things You Can Learn From the Internet

A couple of days ago I was in one of those moods where I just wanted to create something. Anything. I wasn't feeling particular. The only problem was a little Monkey who was insisting that she be held. It is very difficult to accomplish anything with a lap full of wiggles. I finally decided I could crochet, but what? Then I remembered this headband I had seen instruction for here.

I think the end result turned out well, considering I had to look up all the stitches. When I was taught how to crochet, I wasn't taught the names of anything. It is also the first time that I have tried following a pattern. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am extremely impressed. A lap full of wiggles and the first time to follow a pattern and relearn stitches.

    ReplyDelete