Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meow! Cat Neck Pillow

I know, I have done a lousy job at posting lately. I blame Laziness. Pure Laziness. I have done several projects, just haven't done a very good job of taking pictures or documenting them. Oh, well.
This cute little cat was a birthday present for a five-year old girl. I found out about the party Thursday evening, and the party was Saturday afternoon. So Friday, I whipped this kitty up, mostly from stuff I had on hand. I did have to go and pick up some batting, and I got some buttons for the eyes. All my children wanted to keep it and hold it (I think I will be making more if I ever get around to it). If you are wondering where to get a pattern so you can make your very own, this one is the Simplicity 5310 view A (the pattern also has alternations for a puppy, monkey, and lion).

No comments:

Post a Comment