Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Whooo'm Shall I Serve?

 I have a confession to make. Actually it isn't much of a secret, because many people are well aware of the fact that I am a LOUSY visiting teacher. I happen to have two very amazing women who visit me religiously every month, so it isn't from lack of example (those same two women have watched my children for me on numerous occasions and frequently bring me gifts and are always there for me. Love them). It isn't because I don't like the women I am suppose to visit- they are also amazing women who have probably done more for me than I have ever done for them. I am just lazy.
So this month I am attempting to repent. I googled Visiting Teaching handouts and saw an adorable owl one (that can be found here). Since I didn't have any wooden owl cutouts I decided to make a felt owl. A quick google search came up with this adorable guy (tutorial here). I just took up embroidery to make him and I am afraid it could be a very bad thing- I already have too many other things to do to take up another hobby, but he was so fun and cute.
The colors reminded me of M&M's so I picked up a little bag to add to the pile. Now I need to go make myself a whole tree full of the little owls. It might be addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment