Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A whole herd

I mean that literally:
 And a slightly closer view. I decided to make neckerchief slides for all the boys (like this one). I only had a few red pom poms and a few brown. I thought about doing yellow noses to keep with the whole cub scout theme, but couldn't bring myself to do it. 
What was I making so many reindeer for you ask? Why to adorn my pack meeting invitations for this month. Don't mock to poetry too much- I spent all morning working on that prose. I designed them in Paint (someday I will get Photoshop- it could happen. It is right up there with the Silhouette I also dream about) and sent them to Walmart's One Hour Photo. I figured that was much cheaper than buying paper and making invitations or getting the ink and printing them out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment