Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

More Reindeer

I know- I am on a reindeer kick. They are so cute it is hard to resist. These reindeer are the results of my realization last night that I needed to come up with some teacher appreciation gifts quickly. (Has this year gone by MUCH too quickly for anyone else?). I took Tiger with me to Target to pick things out and quickly realized that, although I am exceptionally grateful and appreciative of my children's teachers, by the time I got gifts for two teachers, six aides, and three bus drivers and their aids (three), it is expensive to have children. From Hershey's candy bars I made these reindeer (inspiration from here).   
 I tried to do something a little more special for the actual teachers. I picked up a couple of gourmet popcorn containers, but that seemed a little blah, so I wrapped them in white felt and added a scarf and some coal and a carrot. Hopefully that makes it a little more fun. If nothing else the other kids in the class will get a kick out of it for the day.

1 comment: