Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Movie Night: Wreck-It Ralph

About a month ago, my husband decided that he was interested in getting a projector (to be perfectly honest, it might have had something to do with his scouts coming over to watch a movie that he wanted to show outside- no complaints here). We were able to find a used one on a good deal and thus began the Friday Fun Family Movie Night. The first movie we chose was Wreck-It Ralph. Having never seen the movie before, I did some online research and found this fun website where I found some printables and crafts.

placemats
I used my circle punch to cut out the movie logo from the printable sheets for extra decor
 I used a plastic tablecloth I already had, and added some black circles purely for more visual interest
 My children had fun playing with the playset while they were waiting for their pizzas to cook (we made individual homemade pizza for dinner)
 A few websites I found showed pictures of blue heart cookies, so I made some for a movie snack- to go with the popcorn of course.
We had a fun time. Everyone loved the movie. My loving husband did politely ask if I planned to go overboard every week, and where I planned to store everything. :) I did refrain- do you know how hard it was not to have a Sugar Rush candy bar? I shall try harder to refrain more next time.

2 comments:

  1. So where did you get the penthouse and little arcade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same link up above. It will take you to a site where you can see all sorts of Ralph printables- including many I didn't do.

      Delete