Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Spontaneous Pinterest Moment

Do you ever have those moments when looking at Pinterest when you have to do a project right then? I had one of those moments when I saw this pin. I (It might be that I had already been thinking about making hooded towels, but the cuteness of these were irresistible). I let each of the kids pick which pattern they liked best, and off to the store we went. The website where they originated from is here.
 The second half of this project was a place to hang them. While we were at the store I picked up some hooks. Then I went to the garage and grabbed a scrap of wood, sanded, painted, attached hooks, and hung it up. The hope is that now that they each have their own personal towel, I won't end up with miscellaneous towels all over the place that no one will claim ownership of and just end up cycling through the wash over and over and over and over.... 

3 comments: