Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Secret Agent Pack Meeting

I hope what you think when you see these pictures is "Gee- she really needs a new camera", and not "Gosh- what a lousy photographer she is". My camera is getting temperamental. The buttons don't always work and it has issues. But until I get a new camera, or find someone else who took pictures last night- here are some pics from my Secret Agent Pack Meeting last night.



The boys entered through the security entrance and had to scan their hands.


The boys picked up their badges and added their thumbprint. On the back was a code individualized to each boy. 

I adapted the CIA Logo to suit my needs. Hope they don't mind.
 These props were left over from VBS that the chartering organization had held within the last year or two.
 This was the Code Breaker station so that the boys could figure out their individual code.
 And if they wanted to do some more fingerprinting, that was available as well.
 Told you I needed a new camera. This was the spot for the boys to put anything they wanted to display.
 My Tactical Tiger Team had to practice their vault breaking into skills to get their awards. The code on the vault matched the code on their badge, and their awards were inside.
 My Strategic Wolf Team had to diffuse some bombs to get their awards.
 The Covert Bear Team blew up some dynamite to get their awards.
 The Elite Webelos Team found their Grappling Hook Gun. When they pulled them over, the hook was attached to a Top Secret manila envelope that contained their awards.
 Back to needing a new camera- here is Tiger with his awards.

And a bonus:
Tiger is now a hockey player (oh the things I will do to help him get his Cub Scout Belt Loops). I finally got him a proper hockey water bottle. Since it looks just like the one most of his team uses, I personalized it with vinyl to make it easier to identify. I also used vinyl to write his name on the other side (in the Star Wars font of course). I think he will like it. Now back to cleaning the house....

No comments:

Post a Comment