Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's the Great Pumpkin Chuck!

None of these are great pictures, we'll have to try for better ones tonight. I made the Sally dress (Simplicity 5695 view D)and bow and the Snoopy costume (McCall's Costumes 8938 view B with modification). For Linus and Charlie Brown we bought shirts from Target and my husband drew the lines on the red one with a fabric marker and cut out the zigzag on the yellow one from leftover fleece from Snoopy's costume which was then sewn on. I made Linus' blankie by squaring a yard of fabric and sewing them together, no batting, just two layers of cotton and then I embroidered the name "Linus" across it to hold it. We had to give Sally the layered clothes look for warmness.

3 comments:

  1. P.S. These were taken at our church's Trunk-or-Treat. I buzzed Charlie Brown's hair shorter for round 2, hopefully we'll get some better pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to take Snoopy home and keep her! These are such cool costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Can I keep Snoopy too? They are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete