Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Vintage Aprons

For the Relief Society Broadcast, the kitchen (and decorating) crew decided that we should all match and be cute like that. I searched and searched for a free vintage apron pattern and finally found this one.
 Now this next part is purely for your amusement, because I don't like to model, but since a good friend was kind enough to give me some victory rolls in my hair:
and the full effect:
 from behind:
how many bobby pins it took to acheive the look (we are not going to mention the gallon of hair spray and the much ratting that needed to be done as well. What can I say- I have very thin fine hair):
 And the extra bonus- what the hair looked like after I managed to find all the bobby pins:
Now I shall go back to just photographing the cute little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment