Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Few Random Things

This is our recycling center. I got one of those $10 laundry sorters from Walmart and I put plastic bottles in one, cardboard in another, and grocery sacks in the third. Plus this way if they ever get dirty or start to smell bad, they can be laundered. I let the kids make the labels to involve them.
Our family needed new stockings this Christmas because the old ones were too big and I had tried to pad them, but the batting just fell to the bottom and clumped there. It took a long time to decide on fabric but I really like stripes and Walmart had several different colored yet similar fabrics. I let the kids pick their favorite ones and then I freehanded them by tracing a store-bought stocking and adding a white strip around the top. The insides are lined as well and if I ever decide I want to put their names across the tops, I can.

1 comment: