Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pinewood Derby Cake

Several years ago while I was wandering the clearance aisle at Walmart, I found a stadium cake pan. You can tell that I have Scouting in my blood, because I didn't think football or soccer or anything like that when I saw it. I thought- that looks like it will make a cool cake for a Pinewood Derby. I finally got my chance to put it to use. It helps that the local dollar store had chocolate race cars, and I found the race flag pics at the local party supply store.


I wander the aisles of Walmart too much. The early afternoon of the Pinewood Derby I was there again and saw some Valentine Treat boxes that looked fun. I just spray painted the pink part black and left off the heart topper and made some cupcakes to go with my cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment