Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trick-or-Treat Banner

Inexpensive Halloween decoration idea #2:LinkLink
This one is a free printout you can find here. I printed out the banner flags on cardstock. Then just because I could, I took solid black cardstock and used a deckle blade on my paper cutter to make a slight border and spray mounted the two sheets together. I used a paper punch to make holes in the corners, and tied them together with some orange ribbon I had.You can see the border a little better from this angle. There are many options available- you could string them together differently, use multiple colors or cutting blades (or just use them straight) for the background. If you have Halloween paper lying around and don't want to print off the pages, you could make a banner with whatever you have. It adds a nice splash of festive color on my wall.
Oh, and it gets even better. Because this download isn't just a banner. No, it is a whole party kit, complete with party favor boxes. And did I mention the word "Free"?

http://www.mygrafico.com/freebies/free-printable-halloween-party-kit/prod_5511.html

No comments:

Post a Comment