Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I am still behind on life. I forgot that I had these pictures well before St. Patrick's Day. Consider it another idea to store away for next year. I am getting good at those. :)
 I found these barrettes here. They were very quick and easy, and added a nice touch of green.
 These shirts were done with my Cricut, some fabric remnants, cheap tee shirts, and some heat-n-bond. (I just clipped the bows on the girls' shirts so they were easy to find later.
 Close up of the girls' shirts.
 And the Tiger's shirt.
While I was making them I found out that my nephew whom I hadn't ever seen was making a surprise visit so I made him this onesie. (He is adorable, by the way).

2 comments:

  1. Not to be rude but..."easy" for Becky is slightly harder for the average gal. Love you Becky!

    ReplyDelete