Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pop goes the Marshmallow

 How is that for a chocolaty smile? Some of us have a sweet tooth and were craving a snack. I had seen pictures of marshmallow pops online and figured they would be easy. They were. What I didn't figure was how much tastier they would be than they looked. It is a good thing that I only made a few.
For mine, I cut some skewer sticks in half and put one in each marshmallow. I dipped the marshmallow in some melted chocolate candy melts, and then rolled in toffee bits. I set them in the fridge for a few minutes to harden, and then passed them out to the happy children. Seriously, it is a good thing that I didn't make more. And now I have another quick treat idea for when it is scout night and I haven't gotten around to making the cub grub yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment