Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stroller Make-over

This is my double wannabe jogging stroller. Like how it now has three seats? They individually recline as well. And are a little more ventilated in the back so that it doesn't get quite so toasty.
 It is still a tight squeeze, but it is manageable.
 I forgot to take a before picture, but if you look, you can see it sort of pictured here (also note that Tiger occasionally will share with his sisters). 
 This is a really lousy photo, but it was the inspiration for the stroller make-over. We went for a family jog one evening (because any earlier is way too hot, instead of just hot). Since we only have one jogging stroller, all three kids are just stacked in. Unfortunately, there was a seat divider that made it so the child sitting in the middle had to basically sit on the front edge. Not the most comfortable for sleeping, although Tiger tried it. By the time we got back they were all out.
A couple days later I went to Jo-Ann's and found some mesh and some sturdy looking fabric, not to mention some straps and buckles. I used the original seat as my inspiration, just made the seats narrower, and added an extra one. I just made it up as I went along. Hopefully, it helps, although I still anticipating bickering, especially in such close quarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment