Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Home Evening Board

Not a great picture I know, but it will have to do. This was my other living room project. Or projects. For Christmas a few years ago my mother-in-law had given me the family frame. It was a nice wood color, but it was the only thing that color in the room, so I finally painted it black to match everything else. I also took my Cricut and added the "together forever" along the bottom of the pictures, just because I could. (I also updated the photos, since the middle fry was a baby in all of them). The board and FHE vinyl were given to me by a friend. I painted the board, put the vinyl on, and added some hooks. Then I found some wood stars and painted them, added some ribbon to hang them, and cut out our names. Now I feel a little more organized.

1 comment:

  1. We need one of those. If you draw my name for Christmas, feel free.

    ReplyDelete