Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

The perfect tissue box

We go through a lot of tissues at our house. Sometimes it is because a small fry gets a hold of the box and dumps them all out and rips them to shreds, but usually I think it is because of allergies (I didn't think I had allergies till I moved here). And because I like things to be matchy-matchy I was always less then thrilled with the colors that my Puffs with Lotion came in. I finally found just what I was looking for- Michaels had a plain wood tissue box holder (and it was only $3 or $4). I painted it, and then set to work playing on my Cricut. I decided to take some patriotic words and phrases and do that subway art thing that is popping up all over the place. Now I can blow my nose knowing that my tissue box matches my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment