Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

While the kids were away...

The kids spent a glorious week with Grandma (and Grandpa and Uncles). While they were away I got to work on some projects that one does not normally get to do with children around. Such as wall painting. There is no way that I wanted the middle small fry with all of her graffiti artist tendencies (I have crayon all over the place to prove it- including the TV screen) to see me coloring on the walls. The location was the kids' bathroom (it also happens to be my guest bath, but I don't really recommend it unless you are desperate). The before pictures
And the other side (I know, it is a small bathroom).
And the end results. This is the wall where the all important potty chair resides. If only it was a very used potty chair... :(
And the sink area.
The view from the door. I was pleased with how it turned out. I like my froggy theme. (Granted, the oldest fry came home and told me I had "poops" on the wall. Oh, well).

1 comment: