Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Young Women Personal Progress Folder

 A few months ago, the Young Women leaders in my ward asked me to teach a simple sewing class for the Young Women. I started searching for a project idea that would be easy enough to pull off in a short time, but would also be "cool" enough to make the girls pleased with their work. I found these Personal Progress Book Holders at Chocolate on my Cranium and thought they would be perfect. The class I was suppose to teach ended up falling through, but I still thought the girls could use the book holders so I made several for the leaders to pass out (and forgot to take a picture). The original ones have all been passed out, and another girl just turned twelve, so this is the one that I made for her.
There is a spot on the inside for the Strength of Youth pamphlet, the journal, and the personal progress book, as well as a pen. It is a cute way to keep your books all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment