Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monster Clock

Tiger starts kindergarten in a few days. To help him get up on time, I got him a clock (I know he can't read it yet, but hopefully sometime in the next year). Because my son loves monsters (scary monsters none the less),  when I saw this clock in the Disney Family Fun magazine I thought of him.
 The instructions are here. I just used things that I already had around the house, so if you happen to have some fun fur lying around, some googly eyes, some cardboard, (I added felt), and a glue stick you too could have a scary monster clock.
I decided that I wanted to cover the back of my cardboard with felt so that it didn't look like a cheap cardboard project. I did the felt first, and then did the fur. Tiger likes it. Hopefully he doesn't mind it waking him up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment