Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mom's Mother's Day Card (among other things)

This is my Imaginary Humanoid art project. The
assignment was to complete the picture but make it
a fantasy object thingy-majig. I just put it up because it looked cool :)
This one was my midterm final. (I haven't figured out
how to rotate the pictures here so you'll just have
to tilt your head) You can't tell very well from the picture,
but every spot on this page that has pencil on it
was done in tiny circles. Ms. Ewell insists that the only way to do
values is in tiny circles. I really should have picked a picture
without a sky. You guessed it, the sky is all tiny circles. I was one of the
few that received full credit for the project.
Last but not least, this is Mom's Mother's Day
Present. I made the card and had everyone sign it.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized that to some it may look like the Imaginary Humanoid is mom's card. Worry no more, because it's not. I just uploaded them backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the art projects and full credit. And Mom's card is adorable. I have discovered when I upload things backwards, I can drag them around. It usually takes much work though.

    ReplyDelete