Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A two-year old and paint (not as scary as it sounds)

The middle small fry has been feeling artistic lately, as evidenced by the numerous crayon sketches around the house (including her bedroom window and all the hall doors). So being the brave mother I am, I thought I would see what she could do with some paint and a brush (and very close supervision). I got her a paint shirt and covered some surfaces and pulled out some little wooden cars that I had picked up from Jo-Ann's on clearance a while back. It ended up being an enjoyable afternoon activity, and the small fry had a lot of fun. I let her have two cars and I painted one (for the oldest fry who was taking a nap at the time and bound to be jealous when he woke up).
The finished projects. Bet you can't tell which one I painted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment