Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super Saturday

My ward was having a Super Saturday event a few weeks back that I was unable to attend, but I wanted to do the craft anyways. Why? Because I like to write on my walls. And someday I aspire to have one of those cutely decorated homes. I know I lack the little flair that can really make the difference, but hopefully, by impersonating those I admire I will succeed anyways. For these projects I just painted the boards that were precut and routed, and put the vinyl on. This is the first time I have used the transfer tape. It does make everything line up much nicer and is easier to center. I might have to think about using that more often.
They invited the Young Women to join the activities, and wanted something for them. This board is based on the 13th Article of Faith, which is this year's YM/YW theme.

Now, where to hang them? This is where it would be nice to have that decorator's instinct.

2 comments:

  1. This one wasn't actually my Cricut. I think a Pazzle did this one (read $$$$$). But my Cricut could have done it... :) When I go bigger I am actually thinking maybe a Silhouette. Not sure. More research is needed.

    ReplyDelete