Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Big Fat Pumpkin Cookies

I love big fat chocolate chip pumpkin cookies like the ones that you can find at grocery stores. Occasionally, I have been given a recipe for allegedly such cookies, but to no avail. I even asked my brother who was working in the bakery at a grocery store to get me the recipe (I think he used the excuse that it was "Steve's secret recipe".) In desperation, I finally did what I should have done years ago- I did a google image search for chocolate chip pumpkin cookies and looked for one that looked the most promising. It worked!
Now in order to save anyone else from suffering the same fate as I, I shall share the not-so secret recipe, I got it from the blog NotSoPerfect Housewife found here: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment