Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girl's Choice



Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I have done anything. I know I can't claim being too busy, since all of the other contributors are mothers who have lives much more hectic than mine, and I don't really have an excuse for my slacking. Anyway, I promised I would put the pictures of the tee-shirts I made for Girl's Choice on the blog for my anxious sisters. The reason they say Guns and Roses is because for our date we went shooting at the range in Logan. Enough said, here they are!

For some reason, it won't let me comment so here is the answer to your question: I printed out the letters on a piece of cardstock paper and cut them out with an exacto knife. Then I taped them onto a plain black shirt and used a sponge with some white fabric paint to stencil the letters on. I did this on the day of the dance and I was running a little behind so I had to handwrite the red writing with a little tube of fabric paint in one of those squeezy bottles. They turned out better than I expected and the date was a ton of fun.

1 comment: