Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine PJs

 This is what happens when you take a little girl into a fabric store with you- she finds her favorite fabric and holds on tighter than gorilla glue until you agree to get it for her. Fortunately, she has cute tastes. And it was 50% off.
 This is what happens when you try to get a picture of the pajama pants (McCall's M4643) you made a small girl- she becomes very wiggly and impossible to photograph. So look close and admire the little puppy dog that says "I Woof You".
This is what happens when you try to get TWO girls to hold still at the same time. No, they were not sleeping- great tears of sadness were being shed at the thought of having to snuggle.
This is what happens when you still have a little fabric left over after making the two pairs of pjs- the Kitty gets a doggy pillow. Which she loves and had to curl up with right away. I just used scraps I had lying around. I think I would like it better if the white part were red, but fortunately, Kitty doesn't care- she likes it just fine the way it is.
(My children might be a little spoiled- I prefer to use the term loved- which they don't agree with when I am sewing instead of holding them and catering to their every whim.)

No comments:

Post a Comment